Monday 4 March 2013

5 Questions- Jenn

Happy March! A new month means a new 5 Questions! One of my favourite blog friends, Jenn from Party of One, is answering the questions this month. Jenn and I were swap partners back in the Fall and we haven't looked back. She is honestly one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet!


Here are Jenn's answers to 5 Questions:

1. Something on your bucket list:
To get another tattoo! I want an anchor on my ankle.

2. Best piece of advice and/or favourite saying/quote: Oh my goodness! Well, I'm a quote JUNKIE. I have a million and one that I love. My favorite right now, though, is.....“Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless”Mother Teresa. This quote really helps me think about OTHER people & how my words can effect them.

3. Favourite place: 
New York City
a) Where to stay:  Well, I don't really know the best place to stay to be honest, because, I was visiting people I knew there each time I went. I think I'd want to stay right in the city next time though- right around Times Square! Or near Central Park!
b) Where to eat: 
John's Pizzeria on Bleeker Street! The best pizza I've EVER had! Oh, you should also try Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity! I'd skip Max Brenner's- I wasn't super impressed.
c) What to see/do: 
There is so much to see/do! I'd have to suggest going to a Broadway show (of course!) or the ballet (I saw the Nutcracker and it was beautiful!). I'd also say Top of the Rock instead of the Empire State Building. Also, go to Uniqlo to shop!  Of course  you need to travel around Central Park! I know I'm missing a million things.

4. You're given $10,000 and 24 hours to spend it. You can't give it to other people, invest it or save it. What would you do:
TRAVEL! I would get to as many places with my family and friends that I could. I would pick somewhere that would take too long to get to and I would just go! I wouldn't pack a bag, I would tell everyone to drop what they were doing, get on a plane and go somewhere fun for the day!

5. Historical figure or fictional character you'd like to be: Audrey Hepburn, without a doubt. I kinda idolize her! 

Thanks Jenn for taking time to answer 5 Questions!

You can find Jenn:
Pinterest 

2 comments:

  1. I've seen 3 broadway shoes in NYC. Best thing ever!

    Happy Monday!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote!

    Happy SITSharefest!

    Cathy

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete