Tuesday 12 February 2013

Hey! It's Ok


To love snow days! We had one on Friday it was a great- a surprise day off from work and having no choice but to be unproductive and do nothing all day. It was amazing.

That I miss my tv. It's been broken for over a week not and even though I don't watch a lot of tv-maybe an hour a night, if that- I wish having my tv.

To want to spend your birthday, in bed, with your phone off, hiding from the world. My university roommate isn't happy about this plan because I won't get her 'happy birthday' text the day of.

That I love those candy conversation hearts. I know a lot of people think they are gross and taste like chalk, but I seriously love them. 

That I'm already having anxiety/panic attacks about turning 30.

To be looking forward to another 3 day weekend! Monday is Family Day in Ontario, so we get the day off.


.


2 comments:

  1. I would so miss my TV if I didn't have it.

    It's snowing here too. Perfect day for hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I like Candy Conversation Hearts too. :)

    ReplyDelete