Friday 1 February 2013

February Cara Box- Sign Up

A number of months ago, I stumbled across Kaitlyn's blog, Wiffessionals. I love this blog! Kaitlyn has so many things going on at her blog at all times, including Cara Box!


Cara Box

Cara Box is kind of like a monthly subscription box combined with a blog swap, only better! Each month has a different theme and you're paired up with two people- one person who sends you a box and a person you send a box to- which makes the boxes super personal. Another thing that makes Cara Box better? They come with a letter of encouragment written specifically for you!

Sign up for the February Cara Box is now open and you have until February 5 to sign up. For more information, go here.


1 comment:

  1. I've signed up! Maybe I'll have you as a partner! I love Cara box exchange :)

    ReplyDelete