Thursday 15 November 2012

Magazine Swap

A few weeks ago, I signed up for a Magazine Swap that Amber over at Brunch With Amber was hosting. I signed up because I love magazines, I love swaps and I thought this was a really unique swap!

I was partnered with the sweet as pie Jenn from Party of One. Not only was Jenn fun to get to know but she is honestly one of the sweetest people I've encountered!

With me being in Canada, there were some struggles with getting my subscription organized, but Jenn worked it out and I recieved the following e-mail:


Fashion Magazine is one of my favourites! With my recent move, my subscription didn't get renewed so I was jumping out of my skin excited when Jenn gifted me with this magazine subscription! I will def think of Jenn every time I pick up an issue of Fashion from now on!

Jenn's blog is quickly becoming a favourite and it's tough not to love this girl!

Thanks to Amber for hosting and to Jenn for being such a GREAT partner!


1 comment: