Friday 23 March 2012

Favourite Thing- Starbucks Via

I love Starbucks, just like every other person. The closest Starbucks to me is over an hour away- that's Rural Ontario living for you. Needless to say, when I'm going home (to my hometown) I stop and at Starbucks both on my way to and from home. I guess you could say Starbucks is my vice.

One of my favourite things is:

Starbucks Via

I make sure that I stock up on Via Packages every time I'm at a Starbucks. I love these things! They are individual packets of microground coffee, which means it works similar to instant coffee. I've tried both the Italian and 'Blond' roasts and both are  good!

While I keep the box(es) on the counter at home, I keep a couple of packets in my purse and at my desk. They are so simple to use- pour packet into cup, add water, stir, enjoy! I've used Starbucks Via for a cup of coffee, macchiato, iced coffee and blended/frosty coffee. So many uses, all so good.

If you are a fan of Starbucks, or just coffee in general, I highly recommend picking up a box of Starbucks Via!

No comments:

Post a Comment