Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hey! It's Ok

This idea was taken from Whispering Writer.

It's ok...

To eat birthday cake for breakfast, especially if it was made for you by one of your best friends. It's also ok to book your birthday off from work.

To hate Valentine's Day because it overshadows your birthday. And feel that V-Day kinda ruins your birthday every year.

To stock up Valentine's Day candy that is half price. Chocolate is something you can use year round. And those conversation hearts? You can only get them during this time of the year. And yes, it's ok that I actually like those candy hearts. They do not taste like chalk.

To show some self love and pamper yourself on Valentine's Day (although you should do this year round). Day at the spa, buy yourself flowers, or splurge on a great pair of shoes.

To have waited until today to open the package that I ordered from My Dream Sample Box. It was a lot of self control on my part...it arrived 5 days ago.

To think this print from TearDrop Wedding is adorable and want to buy it as a gift for my co-workers new son.

3 comments:

  1. Haha love this! And I totally agree, sometimes it's totally ok to eat birthday cake for breakfast! You only live once, right?

    P.S. Thanks for the follow! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about holidays on your birthday. Mine is on Veterans Day but really all that means is you can never get a card for your birthday on the day of your birthday in the mail and well for kids mail is always so much fun! Birthday cake is good any time of the day!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat cake for breakfast a lot.

    I figure you have all day to work off the calories so it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete